Full Moon Kayaking Adventure & Overnight Camping
Escape the city and join us at Aquasports for a memorable experience under the light of the full moon.
Everyone is welcome to come along, as our Full Moon Kayak tours are popular among both singles and couples, and people of all ages.
This is a social event and a great way to meet new people!
Moon Rrise:17:49 - 100% Full
Finish your evening relaxing by the bonfire, listening to the sounds of nature, and enjoying time with new and old friends.
Join us for one, two or all of the activities. For pricing and booking click on the link above, select the date of the event and click 'book now'.
We cannot wait to have you all join us on this magical evening!
Package include :
- Full Kayaking Skills / Safety introductions
- All necessary Kayaking Equipment (Paddle , Lifejacket , Kayak )
- Duration 2-3 Hours
- Certified Lifeguard and Instructor Escort
- Full light gear
- Swimming Break on Mangrove Island
- Al Dakhira mangroves Forest'sBrief
- Free Refreshments(bottled water and juices)
- Bird-Watching .
- After Mangrove Tour we will relax on Arabian setup on the beach to enjoy the view of water and listen to birds , and you will offer a traditionalwarm drink “Kark” and delicious “ Mini-Muffins”
Pricing: QAR200 adults, QAR100 kids under 12, QAR50 kids under 7 - payment cash on arrival
To book simply visit our booking system here https://paddleq.checkfront.com/reserve/
Please make sure you arrive 30 minutes before the tour/event is due to begin. We will meet in Al Meera parking Lot @ AlThakhira (full directions sent when you book). From there you will be escorted to the starting point on the beach .
( We offer transportation facility from Doha to meeting point – additionally 25 QR )
We will meet you at Al Meera near Al Thakira
We advise you to bring the following: -
- Closed shoes or sandals that can get wet, it can be rocky in certain places.
- Comfortable clothes to wear for kayaking (light, loose fitting clothing is best), shorts and t-shirt work well. (Please try to be dressed following the rules of the country)
- Change of clothes for after the trip
- A towel
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat/cap
- Bring your own Ten & BBQ for overnight camp